Followers

Friday, 26 October 2012

Stamp Camp Cards

Today I am back with some of the cards that was made for the stamp camp cards. As said before our theme were cards for men. I don't do too many male cards, but have enjoyed doing these.

This stamp is from a local company called Great Impressions. It was the owner, Blanche, who gave me my first stamp lesson. Thanks Blanche! Colored with Spectrum Noirs.

This stamp is also by a local company and is available at Country Crafts. I've used about the whole grey range to color this car but do love the outcome.

This stamp is from Micia. I don't see this on their website any more but I bought this locally. This was my very first image that I colored in with my Spectrum Noirs!









Thanks so much for visiting! Hope you will have a weekend full of lovely crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Great male cards Amanda, nice to see you on here again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!
I love reading them all. It is much appreciated.
Amanda