Followers

Wednesday, 24 November 2010

Alphabet ATC's - T, U, V & W

A very warm HI to all my friends! Hope you have all been keeping very well and were able to do lots and lots of crafting!

Here's some more of the ATC's that I did for our ongoing alphabet swap on our rubber stamp group. These were done in record time and in between packing - had to do them before I could pack up my craft room on the other side three months ago, because I did not know how long it would be before I would have a craft room at the new house. Just as well, as it would have been too late if I started with them once my goodies were unpacked.

'T' for Tortoise. The hat and flower is 3D. The edge was dipped in tea leaves, which is of cause also "T".

'U' for Umbrella. It was stamped on a crinkly kind of paper to try and give it a lace effect.





 'V' for Vase with Flowers.  I've put mirror tape between the black and the red board and also a piece of transparent film. I did not want the little cupped sequins to come off when the ATC is handled and this was my best solution. Almost like a little shaker card - just without anything inside to shake :-)



'W' for Wheelbarrow. The yellow checkered body of the wheelbarrow was paper pieced. First time I done this technique.

If I remember correctly, all of the stamps used for these ATC's were from local stamp companies.

 I am having a royal battle with blogger this afternoon!! It just won't do what I want it to do! But that aside, we now only have X, Y and Z left and I want to get started on that soon. They only need to be finish by next year February, but what's done is done!

Thank you so much for visiting again. I know I don't have the 'grand' style of a lot of stampers, but I am quite happy with my plain and simple ATC's. Nothing too fancy and also nothing too bulky, these fit snuggly into the ATC sleeves. Hope you like what you see!

I do hope that you will enjoy what is left of the week and that it will be full of great craft things.

10 comments:

  1. Lovely ATC's. That tortoise is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome cards, Amanda... ALL of them are lovely. The umbrella really looks feminine. Your stamps are great... I like the clean and elegant look. Less is more!

    So happy to have you back.

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bardzo piękne ATC, bardzo proste a jednocześnie takie urocze. Bravo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of the ATC are lovely; especially small umbrella.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all lovely Amanda and look even better when you see the originals. Warm wishes,
    Ursula

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wat super mooi allemaal

    gr hetty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your ATCs Angela. I'm up to J in an alphabet swap so I may be looking to you for ideas pretty soon, it gets harder as you go on!
    Thanks for the info re Angelina... have added it to my blog post.
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi amanda
    Thinking of you today and hoping things are going well for you.... long time no hear or see!
    Love Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello!

    The cards are all so lovely! I love the variety and colors!

    Wishing you a great weekend!

    Hugs,

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Amanda,
    I Just arrived at you blog. Oh my, do I love your art and creative mind! I'll be watching this blog closely, thank you for giving us so much of your time and mind. You make so wonderful and lovely works! I enjoyed the visit on your site. Many thanks for your beautiful inspirations!!
    Many warm Hugs from Marina from Germany
    I invited you gently to visit my creative Website: Bettyscardsandpaperdesign.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!
I love reading them all. It is much appreciated.
Amanda