Followers

Wednesday, 31 March 2010

I won some blog candy!

Yip, I have been so lucky to win another blog candy!! This time from a very kind and wonderful lady in the UK - Jo Pritchard from JoZart. It was on the 16th of March that she notified me that I won the 3rd place candy. Can you believe it - the parcel arrived safe and sound right here in SA yesterday and that in less than 14 days! Nothing broken, not opened - even the little eggies inside the parcel were all intact. I received some gorgeous goodies, amongst which a lovely Geisha stamp (Shinzu & Shakiko) which is one of Jo's own designs for stampattack. This is all the goodies that was in the bag. There is none of the goodies that was in the bag, that I do have.

Thanks so much again Jo! I sure am going to enjoy playing with it.

Hope everybody will have a great weekend!

7 comments:

  1. I knew it! One of us here in South Africa was bound to win sooner or later. Congratulation. Our postal service is getting better - or am I just hoping and dreaming?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauuuw wat een super gave Candy heb je gewonnen het ziet er allemaal geweldig uit heel veel plezier er mee en we zien je creaties wel tegemoet

    gr hetty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting about it and so glad it arrived safely and that you like it all!
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Enjoy "playing" with your new goodies!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well i felt someone was gonna win but thought it would be me!
    Well done

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on winning!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!
I love reading them all. It is much appreciated.
Amanda