Followers

Monday, 15 February 2010

Butterfly & flowers circle card

A very happy Monday to all.

I had some time to make a parchment card again.  I still think it is the most therapeutic kind of craft around. I just love doing it. I found the pattern and instructions on Ching-Hsiang Yeh (Amanda) from Taiwans' blog. She has lots of interesting free patterns with detailed instructions. Thank you Amanda, I loved doing this one. I love how the circle part is fitted under the flaps that is partly separated from the base of the card. I've just added some bling and also made the butterfly 3D.

Hope everybody will have a very productive week. I know I plan to make as many parchment cards as possible.

Thanks for visiting again and happy crafting!!

10 comments:

  1. Hi Amanda. This is SIMPLY STUNNING. How clever you are. Beautiful work.
    Happy Crafting.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat is dat schitterend

    gr hetty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda, what an amzing card. Really lovely. I have always admired these parchment cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wauwww Amanda,
    I love this card

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the first time I have seen a parchment card. Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful - stunning work, Amanda.
    One day I'll give it a whirl, but will need you on hand for lessons!
    Hugz
    Moz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! This is simply stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!! Simply gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. kort en kragtig,,, Jy mag maar,,,,baie mooi wit werk.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!
I love reading them all. It is much appreciated.
Amanda