Followers

Friday, 13 November 2009

An Award? How honored I feel!


Wow, I received my very first award! From Sharon Keanly. Thanks so much Sharon. I love popping in on your blog. There is always something intersting that you are sharing.

The criteria is to mention 10 honest things about yourself and then pass it on to 4 or 5 friends. I would like to pass this on to the following very deserving RSA Stampers:
Susan Nel
Jowilna
Cariena
Debbie
Amanda HRH

Thanks girls - you have all made such a difference in my life since I joined RSA just over two years ago. I don't think I would have known what I do now about crafts, and specially about Rubber Stamping!

Okay, I suppose now it is moving on to the honest things about myself. Here goes:
  1. It was the most wonderful day in my life when I met my husband 27 years ago - it was the day that changed the course of the rest of my life.
  2. I love my two grandchildren to death and will take them to live with me any day. My family is very important to me.
  3. I am quite happy to be on my own sitting 'working' (playing) in my craft room all day, even though I would walk around some days complaining because I don't have any fellow crafters/stampers really close by.
  4. Don't ask me to do Scrapbooking or Beading - that bug made a u-turn in a flash when it was given my address. Sorry guys, I love your goodies and what you do, but it's just not for me.
  5. Retiring early was something I should have done many years ago.
  6. It would be a fantastic day when our estate agent brings us the news that our smallholding is finally sold and we can move closer to our children.
  7. I never thought that being involved with the RSA group would be so much fun and that I would meet so many wonderful people.
  8. Not in my wildest dreams did I think I would take the plunge and also move to Blogland. It's been a fun ride.
  9. It always amazes me to see how different people would use the same stamp or all the different ideas they would come up with for a given theme.
  10. The thing that I am most petrified of is to come out of a shop and my car is gone! I have nightmares about it. And in the end - it is a replaceable thing!
Right then, that is it from me for tonight. My grandchilren is still visiting till Sunday (since Wednesday) and I am like a cat with nine tails. I don't even mind not getting to any crafting. I will post some pics of them after they've left.

Thanks again Sharon! Come on now, how about joining us at RSA?! Maybe in the new year?

Thanks so much for visiting.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I am so pleased you like your Award Angela. You are such a sweetie and I really value your visits and comments. Thanks for sharing more of yourself with us. You look far too young to be a granny! Tons of hugs Sharonx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gefeliciteerd met je Award

    gr hetty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!
I love reading them all. It is much appreciated.
Amanda