Followers

Saturday, 10 October 2009

Card for a friend

I have not written a post for quite some time! Been busy making parchment craft cards and enjoying it thoroughly. I originally started doing cards in parchment craft and later got interested in rubber stamping whilst on holiday in the Eastern Cape. Blanche from Great Impressions (one of our local stamp manufacturers) kindly gave me a basic class in rubber stamping, and I've been hooked since! Since I joined the RSA Rubber Stamp group I have not had much time for parchment cards with taking part in all the swaps. I am now done with all my swaps for the year, thus having time to do some parchment craft again.

Our Card Making Retreat weekend starts next week Friday. I cannot wait for it. This is where I get to learn new techniques and enjoy the company of our fellow stampers.

Todays card is one I made for a friend who owns a small craft shop in town. The stamp is from Flourishes. I love this Sweet Pea stamp set! You will see lots more of it in future.

Thanks for visiting and I hope that you will have a wonderfully creative weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amanda, I've been visiting but it's been quiet your side. Nice to see a card again. This is really a lovely one. Lucky you to have a card making weekend. It must be wonderful to get together with friends. I'm a lone crafter, my friends don't share the same hobby, although they support and compliment me alot on my designs. I'll be visiting you again. Cheers for now, hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!
I love reading them all. It is much appreciated.
Amanda