The criteria is to mention 10 honest things about yourself and then pass it on to 4 or 5 friends. I would like to pass this on to the following very deserving RSA Stampers:
Thanks girls - you have all made such a difference in my life since I joined RSA just over two years ago. I don't think I would have known what I do now about crafts, and specially about Rubber Stamping!
Okay, I suppose now it is moving on to the honest things about myself. Here goes:
- It was the most wonderful day in my life when I met my husband 27 years ago - it was the day that changed the course of the rest of my life.
- I love my two grandchildren to death and will take them to live with me any day. My family is very important to me.
- I am quite happy to be on my own sitting 'working' (playing) in my craft room all day, even though I would walk around some days complaining because I don't have any fellow crafters/stampers really close by.
- Don't ask me to do Scrapbooking or Beading - that bug made a u-turn in a flash when it was given my address. Sorry guys, I love your goodies and what you do, but it's just not for me.
- Retiring early was something I should have done many years ago.
- It would be a fantastic day when our estate agent brings us the news that our smallholding is finally sold and we can move closer to our children.
- I never thought that being involved with the RSA group would be so much fun and that I would meet so many wonderful people.
- Not in my wildest dreams did I think I would take the plunge and also move to Blogland. It's been a fun ride.
- It always amazes me to see how different people would use the same stamp or all the different ideas they would come up with for a given theme.
- The thing that I am most petrified of is to come out of a shop and my car is gone! I have nightmares about it. And in the end - it is a replaceable thing!
Thanks again Sharon! Come on now, how about joining us at RSA?! Maybe in the new year?
Thanks so much for visiting.
Have a great weekend!