Followers

Friday, 09 November 2012

Cricut/Flourishes cards

Good morning to all! Hope you are all doing well and for those who have started with their weekend - enjoy! 

Today I would like to show you two cards I have done with my Cricut Expression and on which I have used Flourishes stamps. The backgrounds for the cards I got from Birds Cards. She has some beautiful cutting files available - Free!

The stamp I used on the first card is from the Flourishes Letters in Bloom set. I was requested by my Sister-in-law to make a card for a wonderful lady whom they are having dinner with next week. I had the backgrounds cut already and thought putting her initial on it would give it a nice personal touch. 



Colored with Spectrum Noirs as well as Twinkling H2O's. I added a little flat back pearl just for that little extra rounding off.

The next card will go to the shop where I sell my cards. The stamp used is also from Flourishes and is from their A year in Flowers 1. It is the Crocus flower for January. There are 3 of these sets and each set has 4 flowers in it with the month of the year for each flower.  I think a very good buy.

These were colored with Twinkling H2O's. Both cards centers are layered and lifted with foam tape.

Hope you enjoyed what you saw here.

Thanks for visiting and leaving your kind comments.

6 comments:

  1. Amanda this is gorgeous and very creative. Love everything about it. Wishing you a fab Weekend.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful - your flower is gorgeous - Hugs MontanA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda, the monogram and the crocus look just gorgeous on the beautiful background layers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards Amanda, love the detail and the colouring too.
    If you cannot get plastic canvas let me know and I'll send you some. I only paid less than £2 for an A3 sized piece so it wouldn't be much to send you an A4 piece which will make about 20 crosses! If you CAN get the canvas (look in embroidery materials shops) I could just send you a cross as a sample to make it easier.email me if I can help.
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards, Amanda! Love the monogram, the crocus and the gorgeous background! Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!
I love reading them all. It is much appreciated.
Amanda