Followers

Thursday, 25 October 2012

Spectrum Noir October challenge

Today I am doing a post to enter a challenge. I have not done that in ages. A while ago I spoilt myself  and added Spectrum Noir pens to my coloring medium collection. They are having a challenge over on their blog and for October the theme is 'Flowers'. I have done quite a few cards already seeing that I am enjoying my pens so much. But for this challenge I will enter these cards. It is an image by Flourishes called From the Desk of. Not sure if I am allowed to enter two, please do tell me if not and I will remove the one card. Unfortunately I do not remember which colors I used. The pinks were probably PP5, 3 & 1 and the greens were more than likely DG4 and CG3. The greys would have been a whole selection of the greys. For the purple card the purples were more than likely HB3 and HB1, but there could be some LV2 with it. The greens could be DG4 & CG3 again.


















A little feedback: Stamp Camp is something of the past - boohoo!! It was great, as always. I will now use products of mine that has just been sitting on the shelve most of the time, more often. Thanks to all the teachers, all the organiser as well as the people/shops that donated goodies. You have outdone yourselves again. Sometimes I wish it could rather be a week than just a weekend. I will post some of the Male cards we had to do for charity at a later stage.

Hope everybody is having a wonderful day with lots of  time to craft. We are having horrible weather for summer so I am staying indoors and doing lots of crafting.

Thanks so much for visiting!!

2 comments:

  1. Your cards are so professional as always Amanda. Thanks for visiting my blog. I love your work.
    much love

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!
I love reading them all. It is much appreciated.
Amanda