Followers

Sunday, 25 July 2010

Quick Post

A warm hi to all my blog land friends!

This is just a very quick post to let you know that I will probably not be around for a while longer. Where we have been for the last month and will probably still be for another two weeks, we have very poor internet connection and it is an absolute waste of time for me to try and load anything. I am still crafting though :-). I can also not visit all the blogs I so would love to on a regular basis, but I am trying to keep up with what is going on even if it is just through my Dashboard.

I hope to be able to post actively again in a couple of weeks time.

In the meantime, I hope that you are all thoroughly enjoying your crafting!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Miss you Amanda. Glad you are finding crafting time so we hope you'll share it with us very soon. Thanks for your comment on my blog and I hope it's not too long before you are back with us.
    Love Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!
I love reading them all. It is much appreciated.
Amanda