Followers

Saturday, 13 February 2010

Another Award Received.

Good day to all my friends!

Way back in December last year I received this award from Debbie Harris, a fellow RSA Stamper. Thank you so much Debbie - it means a lot to me!

This is the list of questions that comes with it:

Your cell phone? Nokia
Your hair? Brown with grey starting to come through very strong now!
Your mother? Very talented, hip and modern lady.
Your father? Fantastic memories.
Your favourite food ? Should there be one only? Meat?
Your dream last night? Nothing I can remember.
Your favorite drink? Four Cousins Natural Sweet Rosé.
Your dream/goal? For everything that is a mess in my life at the moment to be sorted out soon.
What room are you in? My craft room.
Your hobby? Stamping, parchment craft, crochet, cooking & baking.
Your fear? Something bad happening to one of my children and grandchildren & my car being stolen.
Where do you want to be in 6 years? Living closer to my grandchildren.
Where were you last night? Home.
Something that you aren't? Unhappy.
Muffins? Wimpy’s Lemon & Poppy Seed.
Wish list item? Nesties – lots of them.
Where did you grow up? Thaba'Nchu, Brandfort & Bloemfontein. (All Free State towns).
Last thing you did? Drank a glass of milk.
What are you wearing? Capri pants & a blouse.
Your TV? Only watch 7de Laan.
Your Pets? 2 Staffordshire Terriers (Kojack & Jessica) & a Jack Russell (Zena).
Friends? A couple of really precious life long ones.
Your life? Not in a good spot at the moment.
Your mood? Slightly stressed.
Missing someone? My friend Mary who moved away!
Vehicle? VW Polo.
Something you're not wearing? Make-up.
Your favorite store? Craft stores.
Your favorite color? Purples.
When was the last time you laughed? This morning.
Last time you cried? Around 11:00 this morning.
Your best friend? Leon.
One place that you go to over and over? My craft room.
Facebook? Yes, but not a regular user.
Favorite place to eat? RJ’s & Ocean Basket.

Now passing something like this on is rather difficult because I would love to give it to lots of wonderful people out there, but here are my chosen five, Check out their blogs.

Moz Roberts @ ... all things Moz
Susan Nel @ Sunel's Crafts
Ursula Uphof @ My Crafting Corner
Jo @ JoZart
Tertia Jacobs @ Crafting Gran

Enjoy, my friends, now it's your turn to tell us a bit more about yourselves.

Hope you have a very creative weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!
I love reading them all. It is much appreciated.
Amanda