Followers

Thursday, 22 October 2009

Last of stamp camp cards

Good morning to all!


This is the last of my stamp camp cards. Again, the stamp used in this sweet pea card is from Flourishes. This is the other part of the stamp set. As you can see here I have used my favourite Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder as well. Again it was colored with Tombows and some Stickles were also added.







This last card is again the Poinsettia stamp from Inkadinkado. This time I have used only the flower part. The background paper was printed on vellum and the flower was colored with Twinkling H2O's.










Okay, that's it for today. I'm busy finishing off my cards from Jowilna's class and am enjoying using the glitter technique she taught us.  Sometimes I just wish that there were more hours in a day to sit and play.

Thanks so much for visiting! To those friends leaving such kind comments - it is much appreciated!

Have a great day.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Girlfriend, love your cards. What a gorgeous colour pink ribbon (one of my fave colours!) on the top card. Nice and silky. I'm sure you know the swiss dots is my favourite embossed item too. Always looks lovely on a card hey! Have a super day further, hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amanda

    What a beautiful cards!!

    Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!
I love reading them all. It is much appreciated.
Amanda