Followers

Sunday, 20 September 2009

I took the plunge!

After I did a blog hop and could not enter for the candy at the end because I did not have a blog, I decided to take the plunge and start my own blog. Well, here goes! I still have a lot to learn about blogging and you will see how my blog changes as I learn.

I will probably not be a busy blogger, but I will do postings now and then.

The last couple of weeks I have been busy making cards for a Card Making Retreat I will be attending during October. Therefor no pics to post. All cards made by attendants will be donated to the New Hope School for Cerebral Palsy. I will post some of the cards after the Retreat.

That's all for today. Off to learn some more about blogging.

Amanda

2 comments:

  1. Hey Amanda, welcome to the world of blogging! I am sure you are going to love it, like the rest of us ;-)
    Looking forward to see what you have to share.
    Regards
    Meahni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Amanda!! Welcome to Blogging!!! ITs addicting so be careful! heehee!~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!
I love reading them all. It is much appreciated.
Amanda